If you want a sewing machine that’s user-friendly, the Brother LB6800PRW must be the one that you are looking for. Even if this is the very first time you are going to use a sewing machine, you just read through the instructions and you will be off to good start sewing. The only time you should be careful is when you are changing the thread.
This product is one of the easiest tools to operate. The LCD display allows users to stitch desired designs with just a touch on the screen. With the same touch-only system, you can choose the length and the width of stitches, mirror image stitches, and switch to win needles and many more.
This is the best embroidery machine that can fuel your creativity. You can create a wardrobe full of customized clothes. Here are the unique features of this machine:
- The embroidery space that can be accommodated with this machine is 16 square inches.
- This machine has port where your computer can be connected. This allows you to transfer design from the internet and from your own files to this machine. For that, you don’t need to install additional software.
- With this machine, you have 67 stitch type options to choose from. These stitch types are programmed inside the machine. Again, all you need to do is touch the proper buttons. These options include the following: ten one-step buttonholes, stretch stitches, a basting stitch, quilting stitches, circling stitches and a lot more.
- It comes with 70 built-in embroidery designs and 5 embroidery fonts.
- The needle threader is automatic and therefore no more eye-straining threading.
- 120 pattern combinations
Dimensions: 22 x 16.5 x 23 inches (Width x Height x Length) Package
Weight: 38.2 pounds
Embroidery Size Limitation
4 inches by 4 inches
Custom Design with Mac or PC Capability
You can transfer designs from floppy disks, CDs and the internet into this sewing machine.
It comes with 25 years of limited warranty
This machine allows a user to choose embroidery speed. The automatic needle threader is also amazing. The machine is like a human sewing teacher. The instructions are so easy you don’t need to have a strong background in sewing when using this.
Some customers are complaining about needles that easily bend.
Most customer reviews are particularly happy with this machine. If you will read reviews, you’ll have a feeling that there’s a general consensus with regards to customer satisfaction. It’s mostly thumbs up for the Brother LB6800PRW.
The trolley is one thing that most customers are happy about. With this thing included, they can take the machine to sewing classes without worrying about scrapes or cuts.
One more thing worth mentioning is the easy experience customers have with this machine. Even a newbie can easily operate this machine and create wonderful designs.